Today, there are many high-quality smart wearable devices. However, each brand differs in features and functions. When you are in the market to buy a smartwatch, you will come across numerous features. If you are aware of these, you can make the right buying decision.
When you visit hihonor.com to check on the new HONOR watch consider the three aspects – compatibility, battery life, and price.
Even if the chosen smartwatch pairs well with a smartphone, check if it is in synch with your OS. For example, the Apple Watch is compatible with iPhones only. Smartwatches from Polar, Samsung, etc. are attuned with Android and iOS but will need a compatible app. The Operating system of the smartwatch will also determine the kind of watch apps you can gain access to.
The latest technology development has improved the battery life of wearable. It can range from 7 days to 2 weeks. However, you can choose the screen saver mode to allow the battery to last for a long time on a single charge.
The price can range from $60 to $1,000+ and everything in between. The more advanced features mean the more it costs. Expensive devices offer communication, music, and advanced features. There are special features like NFC, music storage, and onboard GPS, which the budget smartwatches don’t offer.
Features to look for are –
- Fitness tracking – It logs your workout time, distance, calories, steps, heart rate, stress and sleep management, and oxygen level.
- Onboard music storage – Control music without your phone as you enjoy the morning run.
- NFC for online payments – Pay for a coffee cup without a need for your wallet.
- Communication – You get message notifications and can answer the call directly from the wrist.
- Size and style – Pick a model that is of the right size, so you can wear it comfortably and in style.