One of the best solutions for sending free SMS or calling someone around the world, especially from the USA or Canada, is to use the TextMe app.
With this free SMS app, you will be able to get in touch with your family or loved ones. When you use this app, it provides you a free virtual phone number from the USA or Canada.
This number can be used for receiving messages or answering a call from outside, as well as sending a message from this number.
The only disadvantage of this app is only free within the USA or Canada. When you use it internationally, it will charge you a little.
The TextMe app also has useful features such as filtering your text or call, number lookup, receiving MMS with pictures, voicemail, and call forwarding.
Registration of this app is also easy, you need a valid Google account or Facebook, and you can use your account of it to log in and use the TextMe.
If you want to use the TextMe app and looking for an installer of it for Windows, you’ll be disappointed. This application is only available for the smartphone/tablet.
However, using a simple trick, you will be able to download and use the TextMe for PC. This method requires that you install an emulator and use it from here.
As of now, this is the best method, and currently, the only one you can use since there’s no official version release of the TextMe app for the Windows or Mac Operating System.
Using Nox Player In Order To Run The TextMe App
The Nox Player is an emulator that is compatible with most Android Operating System apps. This includes the TextMe app. To get this emulator and run on your computer, you need to pass its requirements.
- Have a fast-enough processor to handle the emulator task.
- Enough RAM to store memory of the emulator.
- Check the virtualization if it is already enabled from your computer, if not, enable this option from the BIOS menu.
- Drivers correctly installed, especially the GPU.
- OpenGL and DirectX must be installed and running on your computer.
When you consider the following above, you can now install it, follow the simple steps below.
- Get the latest version of the Nox Player from their website.
- Save the installer and then run once you finished the download.
- Read the condition and then agree with it in order to install the Nox Player on your computer.
- Check your desktop for the shortcut of the Nox Player and then run it.
- Open the Google Play Store and provide your details to log in.
- Start searching for the TextMe app and then install it to the Nox Player.
- Check the home tab of the Nox Player, and the TextMe will be there once you completed the installation.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of the Nox Player, including the TextMe app.
The TextMe app is a handy app for sending messages and calling someone from abroad or far place. With this software installed on your computer, you don’t have to worry about contacting people if you don’t have a smartphone.