Turntables are the best electronics if you want to convert the analog music in your vinyl records into a digital format with the least loss of sound. A few good quality Electronique hi fi turntables that catch the least noise and interruption during record conversion (analog to digital) are listed below. Have a look at their features before you buy one.
- Pioneer PL-30-K Stereo Turntable
This is one of the rarest turntables since it converts analog records into digital format in stereo sound format. Originally priced at 499.99 CAD, you can buy this professional-quality turntable at discounted rates of just 299.99 CAD at Electronique Hi-Fi.
Features To Consider:
- It plays the vinyl records at high speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 rpm. As a result, the music doesn’t lag or break during conversion.
- Unlike many, this one is equipped with an onboard pre-amp and a phono equalizer.
- It comes in a removable dust cover to protect it from getting dirty.
- The playback is extremely stable since the dual-layered chassis does not let any noise or external vibration interfere with the signal.
- It has a gold-plated pin plug that enhances the durability of the product.
- Pioneer PL-990 Fully Automatic Belt-Driven Turntable
This turntable that’s rated at 199.99 CAD can be purchased at Electronique Hi-Fi at 149.99 CAD only.
A Few Noteworthy Features That Make It Different From The Rest:
- Alongside the automatic features, this turntable is equipped with manual modes too.
- The vinyl records run at a speed of 33-1/3 and 45 rotations per minute.
- The built-in phono equalizer in this turntable eliminates the need to first pair the unit with an external phono pre-amp.
- Sony PS-LX310BT Stereo Turntable With Bluetooth & USB
This high-quality turntable by Sony is priced at 298 CAD and the following features justify this price as well.
- Its tone arm provides precise readings so that the digital sound is just as rich as the analog sound.
- It has a built-in phono equalizer that is fully compatible with phono and line out.
- It can run the records at 33⅓ rpm and 45 rpm.
- There’s no necessity to pair the turntable with a computer using a USB cable only. It is because this turntable is Bluetooth enabled. So, every system with a Bluetooth can be paired with this turntable without a wire.
- The records can be directly streamed in your ears when the turntable is connected with a bluetooth-enabled headphone.
- It has very simple music control options – one-button play, one-button pause, and one-button stop.
So, if you’re willing to buy a turntable whether or not you’re a professional, the 3 products listed above are just the right cost-effective options.