Today, cable protectors are widely used both in offices, houses, and roads. There are many cable protectors out there, but choosing the perfect one is something we must do carefully. Below are some few tips on how to choose your cable protector.
Why Use Cable Protectors
- Protect cables, cords, and pipes from pedestrian, automobile and heavy equipment traffic
- Ideal for festivals, construction sites, conference centers or any event or installation
- Cost-effective solution to prevent damage from vibrating wires, contact with other heat-producing equipment or tripping
- Improves accessibility
Heavy duty cable protectors are available in a variety of sizes, materials, and colors to meet all needs.
What To Consider
Size – How Many Cables To Protect
Protect 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 cables with a single protector. Each space is known as a channel.
What You Need To Know
You have to know the overall diameter of your cables. Make sure that your cables can be inserted into the channels of the protector according to their width and height.
A General Rule To Remember
Remember that the fewer channels there are, the higher the height of the guard.
- For intense to general use
- Ideal for heavy traffic and robust equipment
Industries: Petroleum, Mining, Military, Construction, Entertainment, Manufacturing And Handling
- Light and more durable
- Withstands extreme weather conditions
- Light uses
- Ideal for pedestrian and light vehicle traffic
- Office, light industry, entertainment
Also check- Alarm cable
Adding accessories to your cable protectors greatly depends on the positioning of your system. Most series of cable protectors offer accessories such as end caps, 45 degree left or right turns, four or three fitting intersections.
- Universal safety colors are available for all types of traffic
- High visibility colors such as: yellow, orange, black, and blue